This effect plugin brings you a ground-up rewrite of the popular FuzzPlus series from AudioDamage.
FuzzPlus3 features the same much-loved vintage fuzz pedal model, plus a new filter, self-feedback, and a modern procedural user interface, FuzzPlus3 is a fine addition to any producer’s toolset. Plus you can’t beat the price! It’s free 😉
FuzzPlus 3 is available as both 32- and 64-bit VSTs for Windows, and as a Universal Binary AU/VST for OSX.
- Accurate digital model of a vintage distortion pedal’s circuitry.
- Resonant low-pass filter modeled on the MS20 analog synthesizer.
- Self-feedback control for exploring new sonic territory. (In less pretentious language: feeds the output back to the input, which sounds cool on some stuff, and farty on other stuff. Your mileage may vary.)
- Cross-platform XML-based preset mechanism for easy sharing and saving of presets.
- Animatet procedural OpenGL-based user interface. No bitmaps were harmed in the making of this plug-in.
- Surround-capable for all formats up to 7.1, for all your surround-sound distortion needs.