This awesome free plugin called “Stereo Tool V3” from Flux is completely free. You can download it at Flux page.
Stereo Tool v3 features ultra precise control of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels. A phase inverter is available on each channel. Global stereo pan and stereo width settings are also implemented to complete the management of the stereo signal.
Stereo Tool v3 also offers accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content. A vector scope display, PPM meters for both inputs and outputs, and a phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal.
Inserting our Stereo Tool v3 after a BitterSweet v3, will open your mind to new ways of controlling the stereo stage. Like all Flux:: plug-ins it features 64 bit internal floating point processing, up to 8 FS (384 KHz).
* Stereo Tool v3 AAX Native & AAX AudioSuite supports 32 bit in Pro Tools 10.3.5 and 64 bit in Pro Tools 11. No dongle or registration required. For the full feature set, hover your mouse over the small images to the right above.
Signal Processing Features
- Output Gain, controlling the gain at the end of the processing.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- Three different transient processing modes:
- Main, using a regular stereo signal scheme for the processing.
- Center, processing the Mid channel only, very efficient for snare and kick drums.
- Stereo, processing the Side channel only, very efficient for panned rhythmic/transient instruments.