Swamp XT is a timbre modulation synthesizer. It can create unique sounds from clear & harsh metallic sequenced sounds to soft & wide modulated Pads. This is achieved by modulating the timbre on the oscillator level.
Swamp XT features ‘Timbre-modulation’: It processes each oscillator’s waveform in a very unique way by changing (i.e. enriching or limiting) the harmonic spectrum making the sound fatter, wider or narrower, right down to nearly dissolving it to some kind of distorted noise, depending on the input wave.
- 2 digital oscillators running at a time to be selected from:– 2 PCM wave oscillators powered by 128 different waveforms.
– 2 additive wavetable generators to create various waves from up to 31 partials.
- 1 resonant filter (24db Lowpass).
- 4 ADSR-style envelope generators.
- X-Torsion, one Spook effect, one Gator (Gater) effect.
- 4 LFO (BPM-synced).
- 1 dedicated Pitch LFO (BPM-synced).
- 1 Sample & Hold (BPM-synced).
- 1 BPM-synced Delay.
- XY Super-modulation Pad.