Swamp is a timbre modulation synthesizer. This being achieved by processing each oscillator’s waveform in a very unique way.
The result is frequencies are moved to more mid and high ranges – enriching the sound even with harmonics and at certain settings adds a metallic character usually expected by a ringmodulator – but there is no ringmodulator used.
- 2 digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 64 different waveforms.
- Each oscillators has two outputs: normal and Timbre-modulated.
- Timbre-modulation is achieved by special system of processing the waves of each oscillator.
- 1 filter (24db Lowpass).
- 2 ADSR-style envelope generators.
- 4 LFO (bpm-synced).
- 3 Sample & Hold (bpm-synced).
- 1 bpm-synced Delay with LFO-synced Pan-modulation.