UltraSwamp is powered by 2 PCM wave oscillators (SF2 based) as primary sound-sources and two secondary sound-sources:
Timbremodulator for applying some upper harmonics in a very unique way, and Ringmodulator generating the sum and difference of the input signals so it can give quite a low rumble. As both of these sound-shapers have great capabilities to transform the input signal even beyond recognition these are treated as secondary sound-sources which are processed per voice.
Besides LFOs, Sample & Hold and a versatile Gator as mod-sources Aftertouch and Modwheel are selectable at many destinations for real-time modulation interaction to produce an even more vivid sound. Finally the output sections has increased a lot. there is stereo Flanger and stereo Reverb the latter with PreDelay and LowCutoff to remove lower frequencies for an optimized reverb response.
- 2 x PCM wave oscillators with 256 waves in 2 banks as primary sound-sources.
- 1 x Ringmodulator per voice as 1st secondary soundsource.
- 1 x Timbremodulator per voice as 2nd secondary soundsource.
- 1 x Filter – 3 types (LoPass, HiPass, BandPass), ADSR EG with Vel control on Attack & Decay, and 3 Response Modes.
- 1 x 4 channel adaptive mixer for cutoff modulation.
- 1 x VCA EG (ADSR) Vel control on Attack & Decay, and 3 Response Modes.
- 1 x Pan.
- 3 x LFO.
- 1 x S&H.
- 1 x DLFO (Double LFO with two outputs and phase shifting).
- 1 x special Pitch LFO with Speed Up/Down options.
- 1 x ADSR EG as mod-source for RM / TM.
- 1 x Gator not only on Level but optional for Filter and delay Pan too.
- 1 x Delay with several options for panning delayed signal.
- 1 x Stereo Flanger.
- 1 x Stereo Reverb.
- 1 x Bass Enhance.
- 1 x XY-Joypad with 6 controls for 12 destinations and optional display for LFO & Aftertouch motion.
- 3 x Lazy Buttons.
- 12 voices, 512 patches.